- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp butter
- salt & pepper to taste
- zest of 1/2 lemon
- 6 slices of prosciutto, baked and chopped
- 1 cup fresh peas
- 2-3 tbsp of chopped mint
- Combine heavy cream, butter, lemon zest and salt & pepper in sauce pan over medium heat and let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Then add Parmesan cheese, whisk to combine and remove from heat.
- Turn oven to broil, place prosciutto under broiler until crisp. Keep a close eye to make sure not to burn the prosciutto.
- Toss cooked pappardelle pasta and peas into the cream sauce.
- Sprinkle pasta with desired amount of chopped mint and crispy prosciutto.